USB/BT Joystick Center
“Universal USB/BT Joystick Center, to use nearly every Joystick, Keyboard & Mouse.” - by Poke64738
- Bluez-IME is not required
- Android 3.2+ (Honeycomb) is required
For questions go to the developer’s forum at http://poke64738.iphpbb3.com. There’s also a test app to check whether USB/BT JoyStick Center is working on your device. Get it from here.
- PhoneJoy → Touch Gaming (*root required)
- PhoneJoy → Mouse emulation (*root required)
- Additional Feature: Mouse & Keyboard Gaming (for FPS Games) (*root required)
[button color=red size=small type=download]Get it![/button]
What is touch emulation?
Touch emulations basically allows you to map your PhoneJoy buttons to certain “touch” areas on your phone. What does it mean? Well, basically, this emulation allows you to play a vast range of games that do not officially support gamepads such as a range of Gameloft and EA titles like Modern Combat 3.
Touch Emulation Guide
1) Download USB/BT Joystick Center and the USB/BT Joystick2Touch addon from Google Play.
3) Turn on your PhoneJoy and press Search (Bluez-IME needs to be pre-installed and paired with your controller).
4) Choose PhoneJoy (if your PhoneJoy doesn’t connect you should restart the app)
5) Now you can map your buttons. If you press one button on your PhoneJoy the app will show you to which key your button has been mapped to. To remap your buttons, simply touch one of the button boxes and then press the PhoneJoy button you want it mapped to.
6) You can save the settings by choosing "exp" or load them by choosing "imp".
7) Activate Joy2Touch "J>T" (root req.).
8) Turn on USBJoyIME. USB/BT JoyCenter should be configured. You can exit the app now.
9) Now you need to map your PhoneJoy buttons to your game's touch screen areas. In order to set/edit these within the game you have to map one hardware button to TouchEditM (see screen #5).
Start up the Touch Edit mode then in the game (as shown in this screen), you can allocate your hardware buttons and joysticks by double pressing on various screen locations.