What is the Gamepad Enabler?
Gamepad Enabler is a useful add-on app for Bluez-IME developed by the SixAxis developer the “Dancing Pixels Studio”. The app allows users that have rooted their Android device to emulate a native/HID gamepad, which have been supported by Android devices since Honeycomb 3.1.
Why buy the Gamepad Enabler app?
With the Gamepad Enabler you do not need to any special key configuration for any supported games. Also there’s native analog support for all supported games. That’s right, native analog support.
To run Gamepad Enabler, you need at least a rooted Android 3.1+ device.
Currently, there’s only a handful of games that support native gamepads, however we expect more games to be released in the coming days.
- Another World (DotEmu)
- Canabalt HD (Kittehface Software)
- Cordy (Silver Tree Media
- Grand Theft Auto III (Rockstar Games)
- Gunman Clive (Bertil Hörberg)
- Jett Tailfin Racers THD (NVIDIA Tegra Partners)
- Shadowgun THD (MADFINGER Games)
- Reckless Racing HD (polarbit)
- Reckless Racing 2 (polarbit)
- Riptide GP (Vector Unit)
- Shine Runner (Vector Unit)
- Sleepy Jack (Silver Tree Media)
- Sonic CD (SEGA of America)
- Sonic 4: Episode 1 (SEGA of America)
Please note: Before you start up the Gamepad Enabler, you should have your mobile device paired with Phonejoy using Bluez-IME beforehand. However, you do not need to run Bluez-IME nor enable it in as the current IME when running Gamepad Enabler, which makes the app pretty easy to use once Bluez-IME has been fully set up!